Gameen - Scam site

Dayton, Ohio 0 comments

Site will make you believe they have ability to send in game currency.They are nothing but a scam site.

Lost money to them and was never able to retrieve even using paypal and their secure transaction. Reason is since its game currency there is no way to prove anything by it being virtual. So don't supply scam any additional funds if you happen to read this. Only bad is they will continue to get more people I'm sure before they get blacklisted.

I spent last month trying to recover funds to with no luck.

I am sure they have scammed others during that time.Very frustrating there are so many scamming and site is not in US but routes its IP from China.

Review about: Game Currency.

Gameen - Complete scam or terrible customer service-- likely the former

Irene, who's either their sole live chat rep or the name used by everyone, promised currency delivery within 5 minutes of order confirmation.Shortly after confirming my order, Irene disappears.

Waited in the chat for 5 hours and never saw Irene return. Went into the chat again the next day, same thing happened-- disappeared after a few minutes and never came back. Finally getting a hold of Irene again after a few days, I was told to double my order because their supplier wished to deliver that exact amount. I said no and, not surprisingly, Irene disappears and for another few days, so I open a Paypal dispute, which was escalated to a claim by the company, commenting that the currency had already been delivered (an obvious lie).

Got a hold of Irene again shortly after and told me that if I closed the claim they would deliver the currency. Knowing that a closed dispute was forever done, I closed it anyways as my bank would act as a safety net, having payed via credit card. Once again Irene disappears from the chat and is unreachable for days, and kept disappearing when I did get a hold of her.

Phoned my bank and they charged the money back within a week.Depending on the game you play, you're probably better off buying in game currency from reputed players themselves.

Gameen MMORPG Gold Scam

Ordered 1 Million gold in a virtual currency, stated that i would have my product in 5 minutes, I have talked to online chat which only has 1 name, Irene.I have emailed all of the contact us addresses and they are all disconnected or discontinued.

A typical scam and I was sucked into the middle of it.i still at this time am trying to get into contact so i can get somewhere with this company, it was not a large loss, but its the fact the thousands of people could be getting scammed and making them tons of profit.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #617845

You cant trust most of those gold sites. There are a very few websites who are genuine, but you still shouldnt trust those websites with any personal info. I suggest you use a gift card.

Mmosavor was a pretty good and honest company, but it got shut down.